Sean and I are currently working on improving our Lego Compatible Shield.
Here's an early look at the PCB.
This version will sport:
- Voltage jumpers rather than switches. I noticed the switches I used on the last version were way underrrated.
- Can type Capacitor for battery stabilization
- NXT Header for connecting to the mindSensors NXT host cable. This will make it easy for anyone to connect their arduino to the NXT Sensors.
- Reset Button Brought to top
- 5V and 0V Rails next to the Analog In bank
- BlueSmirf Header for Bluetooth Connectivity (not shown in photo)
- Pulldown Resistor on the Enable Line
- VRaw will be connected to external power (don't reverse the leads, folks!)
- adjustments to the Lego Hole Sizes
Hopefully we'll be ready to send them off for fabrication soon!